The Links at Crowbush Cove
Recognized by Golf Digest as Canada's Best New Course in 1994. Overlooking the north shore dunes of PEI, Crowbush continues to enthrall all those that take the challenge to conquer one of North America's very best. Undulating fairways, water holes with a wisp of wind, pot bunkers and challenging greens all come together to provide you with an experience not to be forgotten.
Truly an unbelievable combination of nature and imagination. Of all the courses that are considered a "must play", Crowbush is certainly one of them.
- Host of the 1998 Export ‘A’ Skins game featuring John Daly, Fred Couples, Mark O’Meara and Mike Weir.
- Host to the 2007 Legends of Golf event featuring Vijay Singh and Mike Weir.
- Golf Digest Places to Play - 4.5 Stars "Outstanding, plan your next vacation around it."
- SCORE Golf Magazine rated Crowbush #6 in the Country and #2 Public Course.
- “PEI’s most unique golfing experience”
Steve Martell, Halifax NS
- Host of the Maritime NHL’ers For Kids Tournament 2007
Practice Area: Yes
Opening: Mid May
Designer: Thomas McBroom